In this episode, Susan Mizruchi introduces American author Henry James, who created a unique body of fiction that includes Daisy Miller, The Portrait of a Lady, and The Turn of the Screw.
Learn more about “Henry James: A Very Short Introduction” here:
Susan L. Mizruchi is William Arrowsmith Professor in the Humanities, Boston University and Director of the Boston University Center for the Humanities. Her previous books include Libraries and Archives in the Digital Age (2020) and Brando’s Smile: His Life, Thought, and Work (2015).
Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, the next episode of The Very Short Introductions Podcast will premiere on 2 December 2021.
Follow The Very Short Introductions Podcast on:
– Apple Podcasts: https://oxford.ly/2SQQ79R
– Blubrry: https://oxford.ly/2IVCep0
– Google Podcasts: https://oxford.ly/34W2bvY
– SoundCloud: https://oxford.ly/3nPvtoD
– Spotify: https://oxford.ly/3dxUJuP
– Stitcher: https://oxford.ly/3k9kEvH
© Oxford University Press