In this episode, Jim Fraser introduces forensic science, a subject of wide fascination and importance, as a criminal case can often hinge on a piece of evidence like a hair, a blood trace, half a footprint, or a tyre mark.
Learn more about Forensic Science: A Very Short Introduction here:
Jim Fraser has 40 years’ experience in forensic science and has worked on many high profile cases, in various roles, including as an expert witness, case reviewer, senior police manager, policy adviser, and researcher. He has also advised many public agencies including police organisations in the UK and abroad, the Home Office, the Scottish Parliament, and the UK Parliament. He is a Research Professor in Forensic Science at the University of Strathclyde.
Follow The Very Short Introductions Podcast on:
– Apple Podcasts: https://oxford.ly/2SQQ79R
– Blubrry: https://oxford.ly/2IVCep0
– Google Podcasts: https://oxford.ly/34W2bvY
– SoundCloud: https://oxford.ly/3nPvtoD
– Spotify: https://oxford.ly/3dxUJuP
– Stitcher: https://oxford.ly/3k9kEvH
© Oxford University Press