In the final episode of Season 5, Daniel Haybron introduces the emotion most of us aspire to have—happiness—and how our pursuit of it impacts our well-being.
Learn more about “Happiness: A Very Short Introduction” here: https://global.oup.com/academic/product/happiness-a-very-short-introduction-9780199590605
Daniel Haybron is is the Theodore R. Vitali C.P. Professor of Philosophy at Saint Louis University. His research focuses on ethics, psychology and political philosophy, particularly issues of well-being. He is the author of The Pursuit of Unhappiness: The Elusive Psychology of Well-Being.
Follow The Very Short Introductions Podcast on:
– Amazon Music: https://oxford.ly/3jDBK5Z
– Apple Podcasts: https://oxford.ly/2SQQ79R
– Audible: https://oxford.ly/3yw0xSn
– Blubrry: https://oxford.ly/2IVCep0
– Google Podcasts: https://oxford.ly/34W2bvY
– iHeartRadio: https://oxford.ly/3vjowkl
– SoundCloud: https://oxford.ly/3nPvtoD
– Spotify: https://oxford.ly/3dxUJuP
– Stitcher: https://oxford.ly/3k9kEvH
– TuneIn: https://oxford.ly/3M7iMAU
– YouTube: https://oxford.ly/3kZF8Jh
© Oxford University Press