In this episode, Elizabeth Fisher introduces environmental law, a wide-ranging area of law that can operate at both a local and global level and is an area of complexity and hard-fought cases.
Learn more about “Environmental Law: A Very Short Introduction” here: https://global.oup.com/academic/product/environmental-law-a-very-short-introduction-9780198794189
Elizabeth Fisher is Professor of Environmental Law in the Faculty of Law and at Corpus Christi College, University of Oxford. She has won awards for both her teaching and her scholarship, and is General Editor of the Journal of Environmental Law.
Follow The Very Short Introductions Podcast on:
– Amazon Music: https://oxford.ly/3jDBK5Z
– Apple Podcasts: https://oxford.ly/2SQQ79R
– Audible: https://oxford.ly/3yw0xSn
– Blubrry: https://oxford.ly/2IVCep0
– Google Podcasts: https://oxford.ly/34W2bvY
– iHeartRadio: https://oxford.ly/3vjowkl
– SoundCloud: https://oxford.ly/3nPvtoD
– Spotify: https://oxford.ly/3dxUJuP
– Stitcher: https://oxford.ly/3k9kEvH
– TuneIn: https://oxford.ly/3M7iMAU
– YouTube: https://oxford.ly/3kZF8Jh
© Oxford University Press