In this episode, Kimberly Reynolds introduces children’s literature, which not only encompasses picture books, pop-ups, and novels, but has modernised to also include online games and eBooks.
Learn more about Children’s Literature: A Very Short Introduction here:
Kimberley Reynolds is Professor of Children’s Literature in the School of English Literature, Language and Linguistics at Newcastle University. She was President of the International Research Society for Children’s Literature (2003 – 2007).
Follow The Very Short Introductions Podcast on:
– Apple Podcasts: https://oxford.ly/2SQQ79R
– Blubrry: https://oxford.ly/2IVCep0
– Google Podcasts: https://oxford.ly/34W2bvY
– SoundCloud: https://oxford.ly/3nPvtoD
– Spotify: https://oxford.ly/3dxUJuP
– Stitcher: https://oxford.ly/3k9kEvH
© Oxford University Press