In this episode, Michelle Baddeley explores behavioural economics, a field that allows us to understand our own decision-making processes and how this can impact our financial behaviour.
Learn more about “Behavioural Economics: A Very Short Introduction” here: https://global.oup.com/academic/product/behavioural-economics-a-very-short-introduction-9780198754992
Michelle Baddeley is an expert in behavioural economics and behavioural finance. She is currently a Professor in Economics, the UTS Business School’s Associate Dean Research and the Director of the Centre for Livelihoods and Wellbeing (CLAW).
Follow The Very Short Introductions Podcast on:
– Amazon Music: https://oxford.ly/3jDBK5Z
– Apple Podcasts: https://oxford.ly/2SQQ79R
– Audible: https://oxford.ly/3yw0xSn
– Blubrry: https://oxford.ly/2IVCep0
– Google Podcasts: https://oxford.ly/34W2bvY
– iHeartRadio: https://oxford.ly/3vjowkl
– SoundCloud: https://oxford.ly/3nPvtoD
– Spotify: https://oxford.ly/3dxUJuP
– Stitcher: https://oxford.ly/3k9kEvH
– TuneIn: https://oxford.ly/3M7iMAU
– YouTube: https://oxford.ly/3kZF8Jh
© Oxford University Press