In this episode, Nancy A. Pachana introduces ageing, an activity with which we are familiar from childhood, and the lifelong dynamic changes in biological, psychological, and social functioning associated with it.
Learn more about “Ageing: A Very Short Introduction” here:
Nancy A. Pachana is a Professor of Geropsychology at the University of Queensland, Australia. She is the co-founder and co-director of the UQ Ageing Mind Initiative, which promotes ageing research and translation into policy and practice at the University and beyond.
Follow The Very Short Introductions Podcast on:
– Apple Podcasts: https://oxford.ly/2SQQ79R
– Blubrry: https://oxford.ly/2IVCep0
– Google Podcasts: https://oxford.ly/34W2bvY
– SoundCloud: https://oxford.ly/3nPvtoD
– Spotify: https://oxford.ly/3dxUJuP
– Stitcher: https://oxford.ly/3k9kEvH
© Oxford University Press