In this episode, Walter A. Friedman introduces American business history and its evolution since the early 20th century when the United States was first described as a ‘business civilization’.
Learn more about “American Business History: A Very Short Introduction” here:
Walter A. Friedman is a historian and lecturer at Harvard Business School, where he directs the Business History Initiative and curriculum development at the Case Method Project. He is author of Birth of a Salesman: The Transformation of Selling in America and Fortune Tellers: The Story of America’s First Economic Forecasters.
Follow The Very Short Introductions Podcast on:
– Apple Podcasts: https://oxford.ly/2SQQ79R
– Blubrry: https://oxford.ly/2IVCep0
– Google Podcasts: https://oxford.ly/34W2bvY
– SoundCloud: https://oxford.ly/3nPvtoD
– Spotify: https://oxford.ly/3dxUJuP
– Stitcher: https://oxford.ly/3k9kEvH
© Oxford University Press