In this episode, Anthony Pereira introduces modern Brazil, a country associated in many people’s minds with conviviality, sensuality, and natural beauty yet is still something of an enigma.
Learn more about “Modern Brazil: A Very Short Introduction” here:
Anthony W. Pereira is a Professor and Director of the Brazil Institute at King’s College London. He has held positions at the New School for Social Research, the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University, Tulane University, and the University of East Anglia. He is the author and co-author of many books and is an occasional commentator on Brazil for the BBC, CNN, France 24, The Conversation, and other media organisations.
Follow The Very Short Introductions Podcast on:
– Apple Podcasts: https://oxford.ly/2SQQ79R
– Blubrry: https://oxford.ly/2IVCep0
– Google Podcasts: https://oxford.ly/34W2bvY
– SoundCloud: https://oxford.ly/3nPvtoD
– Spotify: https://oxford.ly/3dxUJuP
– Stitcher: https://oxford.ly/3k9kEvH
© Oxford University Press