In this episode, Rebecca Arnold introduces fashion, a gigantic global industry which generates some three hundred billion dollars in revenue every year yet is often denigrated as trivial and superficial.
Learn more about Fashion: A Very Short Introduction here:
Rebecca Arnold is a Research Fellow in the School of Humanities in the Department of History of Design at the Royal College of Art.
Follow The Very Short Introductions Podcast on:
– Apple Podcasts: https://oxford.ly/2SQQ79R
– Blubrry: https://oxford.ly/2IVCep0
– Google Podcasts: https://oxford.ly/34W2bvY
– SoundCloud: https://oxford.ly/3nPvtoD
– Spotify: https://oxford.ly/3dxUJuP
– Stitcher: https://oxford.ly/3k9kEvH
© Oxford University Press