In this episode, Anthony Arnull introduces European Union law, which will have a central role as the European Union deals with the consequences of Brexit and the eurozone crisis.
Learn more about European Union Law: A Very Short Introduction here:
Anthony Arnull holds the Barber Chair of Jurisprudence at the University of Birmingham. He has specialized in the law of the European Union for over 30 years and worked at the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg from 1989-92. He has given evidence to a number of UK Parliamentary Select Committees and acted as Specialist Adviser to the House of Lords EU Committee. In 2013-14, he served as an output assessor on the Law Sub-Panel for the 2014 Research Assessment Exercise (REF).
Follow The Very Short Introductions Podcast on:
– Apple Podcasts: https://oxford.ly/2SQQ79R
– Blubrry: https://oxford.ly/2IVCep0
– Google Podcasts: https://oxford.ly/34W2bvY
– SoundCloud: https://oxford.ly/3nPvtoD
– Spotify: https://oxford.ly/3dxUJuP
– Stitcher: https://oxford.ly/3k9kEvH
© Oxford University Press